31 Mayıs 2020 Pazar

ThingLink

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about ThingLink.

ThingLink is an application on which you can create and share interactive images, videos, and 360° media. As a teacher you can create groups, add your students to them, give them assingments, and follow up the process. As a student you can create enjoyable contents, work in groups, and learn in an entertaining way. I think creating something on ThingLink is both entertaining and educational. I decided to create a spoken image today. It was really fast and easy to choose an image, and to add my voice message to that image. I had fun doing this. My topic is colours, and I hope it will be useful for someone wanting to learn colours in English. I will share the link of my image here, yet most probably it will not work. So I will also share the screen record of it below.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

ThingLink

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about ThingLink. ThingLink is an application on which you can create and share interactive images,...